Skip to main content

Tires All Set for Decorative Usage

Tires All Set for Decorative Usage

Welcome all you creative people! :) Creativity literally has no limits and I can say that on the basis of my findings that am going to share with you all today.
You might also like: Noticeable Cool Wool Ideas for the Fall
Oh my, I had never ever thought of using tyres for my indoor or outdoor decoration but I guess it’s time to change my thinking. I am sure your hands will start craving for trying these ideas…mine has already started ;)
I don’t have much to say today…all I can do is just let the images speak for themselves. And yes, it’s not a rocket science to make any of these objects, just have some patience and am there to guide you.
Let me first share some images with you and then explain the making of these. Here we go…

ottoman chairs made of tyres
Source: portaldeartesanato

painted in pop orange

ottoman chairs made of tyres
Check out these steps for making this (image above) cute looking ottoman chairs for your lovely home. You can in fact glue up the rope with the help of a glue gun to give it a rustic look as done by super talented Sarah here.
{To make it short and easy to understand let explain the steps in short. All you need to do is; get two ply-woods of the same size of the base of the tire and drill holes to fix the plywood to the tires with bolts. And finally, you can add foam/sponge for making cushion and a piece of cloth to cover it up. In fact you can paint the tires from outside to give it a funky look, that’s it! :) }
Remember my mummy bottle here, you have to glue the rope just like that.
You can skip to fix the legs as show in the table below and use it as a floor seat as well, but do not forget to add at least two coats of sealer for the comfort of the people sitting on it. Else, you can imagine your friends scratching their back because of the spiked rope. :P



tyre stool with rope
Okay, so you got the tubes too? Here’s how you can re-purpose it with wool line. Believe me, it’s really very simple DIY, I would recommend you to try it, even am going to try my hands on it for sure. Lay it on the floor and it becomes one of the most creative pouf for your friends and kids at home. What a joy!
Do read: Colorful and Stylish Sofa Designs
Yay…just bump on it! Don’t you think it looks better than a floor cushion or the commonest bean bag? I just love it!

tube seat

table made of tire
I found this adorable tire swing on Esty but don’t you guys think it would be a real fun to hang this swing in your garden for your little
monsterskids.
Do refer: Graceful Hammocks and Swings You Must Have

diy swing for kids
Enough of those chairs and tables, now let’s move on to the outdoor decor ideas with wacky tires. Remember my post on best of waste? I shared this image attached below in that post as well and I thought it fits here too.
Read: Portico Designs: Where You Can Add Different Decor Elements
The image below belongs to the same post but it was made by my very own friend Vidhi Shankar, I had already introduced her to you all and you can see her creative stuffs here, here and here.
Now the most interesting part of this post begins, as you refer to the images below you’ll find some really cool ideas to use the tyres as planters in case you do not want to try the tougher job of making chairs and tables.

hanging
I wish I had a lovely garden where I could hand this parrot. Hey wait, that’s actually a tyre painted in pop colors to make it look like a bird with plants in between. How creative is that!

cute garden decor
Image source: easyhomestead

sea-saw kids

colorful planter outdoor decor
Image source: Houzz

tyre planter
Source: homemakersonline
And finally the pathways. Yes, I shared a post pathways but this one has my heart. I mean, I think I’ll have to contact some drivers and garages to drop their waste tyres to my address. :P

pathway

I hope the above ideas have inspired you enough. That’s all for today! :) Did this post inspire you? If you are thinking of trying to make any of these objects, feel free to ask questions, share your thoughts and imagination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique Creative Ideas for Best out of waste paper ,Best Out Of Waste Paper Craft Ideas,Best out of waste Newspaper crafts

Recycled Fair Trade Plastic Bag Chicken Figurine,Collectible Snake Figurine

DIY Beautiful Flowers