Skip to main content

Creative and Fun-filled Room Decoration Idea

Creative and Fun-filled Room Decoration Idea

Hello dear readers! I am back with an interesting post for all you crafty people out there. I always wondered, what decoration stuffs do crafty and artistic people use in their rooms? Finally, I got my answer. Room decoration is an easy task, all you need is your imagination and creativity.
Take a look at this adorable and beautifully decorated room. How did you find it? Interesting or not? Wonder whose room it is? It’s Preeti’s room! Yeah, who else can own this beautiful room…and guess what, it not her home. It’s just a room of a college hostel where she is pursuing her studies.
She is so much into decoration and crafty things that she couldn’t stop herself from making new decor items for her loved ones and her fairy room. It looks cute, isn’t it?
Room Decoration for Teenagers and Kids
Room Decoration for Teenagers and Kids
Can you believe what materials she actually used for decoration of her room. The sketch that you can see in the image is of a Minnie Mouse, which is made by using a pencil color, that we generally use to draw pictures on a paper.
And here, she has used it on the walls of her room. Seriously, I can never imagine about me being so imaginative. :P It can be an interesting idea for kids room decoration as well, especially for girls. They will simply adore it.
Minnie Mouse Art on Wall
Minnie Mouse Art on Wall
Here is a closer look of the wall of her decorative room. Preeti used silver paper to make stars and dots to make it look real. Yeah, it has to be beautiful, after all its her fairy room. I am feeling like visiting her room right now!
While I was talking to her she told me that, whenever her friends entered in her room, they only had one question to ask her “will you please decorate my room like yours, I’ll complete your notes”.
“Silly girls” (I said)! I laughed at it and after a pause I said, “hey Preeti! Will you please decorate my room?” :P She burst out laughing at me like anything.
Wall Decoration with Flowers
Wall Decoration with Flowers
Finally, here is an image of a handmade paper that she has used for the over all decoration of her room. You can get this handmade paper in the market very easily. No, it’s not at all costly but it will definitely make your room look priceless.
You can use your creative ideas for room decoration and try cutting out leaves and flowers of different shapes and sizes. The easiest way to stick it on wall is by using cellophane tape or by applying glue at the corners of the leaves.
Paper Flowers to Design Wall
Paper Flowers to Design Wall
Room decoration can be fun and artistic if you add a bit of your creativity and interest to it, as Preeti did. Do you own an interesting room like her? Don’t forget to share your ideas with us in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you.
All the images above are taken by me. Please be kind to link back if you use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique Creative Ideas for Best out of waste paper ,Best Out Of Waste Paper Craft Ideas,Best out of waste Newspaper crafts

Recycled Fair Trade Plastic Bag Chicken Figurine,Collectible Snake Figurine

DIY Beautiful Flowers